McMullen & Wing is a bespoke builder of luxury motor yachts based in Auckland, New Zealand.
McMullen & Wing provides personal service in the development and delivery of exceptional custom yachts in steel, aluminium and advanced composites to the highest world standards.
Renowned for engineering excellence and attention to detail, McMullen & Wing’s highly awarded fleet includes some of the world’s finest yachts including:
- 50m luxury expedition yacht “StarFish” – under construction for 2013 delivery
- 45m luxury expedition yacht “Big Fish” – winner of 6 superyacht awards including International Superyacht Society – Best Motor Yacht 40-65m
- 37m 58-knot carbon fibre motor yacht “Ermis2” – winner of 3 superyacht awards including International Superyacht Society – Best Motor Yacht 32-43m
- 25m 40-knot sports motor yacht “Jariya” – winner of International Superyacht Society award for Best Motor Yacht 23-32m
- 40m luxury yacht fisherman “Mea Culpa”
- 35m performance sailing yacht “Ipanema”
- 35m expedition motor yacht “Surprise” - winner of International Superyacht Society award for Best Motor Yacht 32-43m
- 51m 1902 schooner restoration – winner of Showboats International Yacht Award – best refit
McMullen & Wing has a strong history of outstanding superyacht refits, including such respected projects as Big Fish, Shenandoah, Hetairos, Jagare, Enterprise, Timoneer, Yanneke Too, Avalon, Freedom and others.
McMullen & Wing also builds custom superyacht tenders in aluminium and advanced composite materials. Our 5-6m composite tenders are favoured by many of the world’s most beautiful sailing yachts for their style, function and compact dimensions. Our 8-12m dive support tenders are renowned for their exceptional handling, peerless engineering and exquisite attention to detail – the finest working boats in the superyacht market. Working with designers around the world, our team works with designers around the world to craft custom tenders for any yacht project.